Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

Woo Hoo
wee.gif

-Broody mamma Silkie has one pure Partridge chick hatched already. Boy is he a LOUDMOUTH! I was across the yard and heard peeping, I thought it was a bird. I went over to check food and water and no, its this little teeny chick with a great set of lungs! The eggs aren't "due" until tomorrow. I gave Momma some food, going to give her a bit of water.. there are 8 more eggs under her.... No pictures - I didn't want to bother her in "lockdown"...

CHICKIES!!!!
celebrate.gif

Congrats! So exciting. Share pictures when you can :)
Woo Hoo :weee -Broody mamma Silkie has one pure Partridge chick hatched already. Boy is he a LOUDMOUTH! I was across the yard and heard peeping, I thought it was a bird. I went over to check food and water and no, its this little teeny chick with a great set of lungs! The eggs aren't "due" until tomorrow. I gave Momma some food, going to give her a bit of water.. there are 8 more eggs under her.... No pictures - I didn't want to bother her in "lockdown"... CHICKIES!!!! :celebrate

Sounds like it is a loudmouth boy ;) hehe. For me i hope it is a boy but i guess i shouldn't be so selfish. Jasper needs girlfriends. Lol.
Woo Hoo :weee -Broody mamma Silkie has one pure Partridge chick hatched already. Boy is he a LOUDMOUTH! I was across the yard and heard peeping, I thought it was a bird. I went over to check food and water and no, its this little teeny chick with a great set of lungs! The eggs aren't "due" until tomorrow. I gave Momma some food, going to give her a bit of water.. there are 8 more eggs under her.... No pictures - I didn't want to bother her in "lockdown"... CHICKIES!!!! :celebrate

Beautiful babies SeclusionFarms and Momma 2 silkies
clap.gif
and a WooHoo for ChickNmamma
jumpy.gif
!!!

Here's a couple of my partridge babies. I think I may have TWO silver partridges
fl.gif
which I have wanted for sooooo long, and a blue partridge, and a golden partridge. They are just now getting their crest feathers - it is so funny and cute - their little bodies are already pretty fluffy.

Beautiful babies SeclusionFarms and Momma 2 silkies
clap.gif
and a WooHoo for ChickNmamma
jumpy.gif
!!!

Here's a couple of my partridge babies. I think I may have TWO silver partridges
fl.gif
which I have wanted for sooooo long, and a blue partridge, and a golden partridge. They are just now getting their crest feathers - it is so funny and cute - their little bodies are already pretty fluffy.

Awwww, I LOVE that awkward stage with their pinfeathers standing straight up! Lovely birds... still waiting for more of mine to come out to play!

Just found a home for 5 more of my chicks so I'm down to 18 I'm growing out. When the little ones get a little older, I'll thin them out more. I'm making room for little Jasper Jr. ;)
That''s ok, I think it is a boy too - they are usually early to any hatchings!  And, you know he is for you if he is.... 

Still 8 eggs to go.. 8 more chances to get girls for Jasper. :fl

Back
Top Bottom