peach and silver goldens

aldren that would be awesome. next season i should be where i need to be, hopefully some of my friends silvers hatch true, he has a trio of silver golds right now, if i can get some off him this summer, ill keep you updated for next year. Ive got some cinnamon splash eggs set right now, the parents are out of a peach splash pair. Theyve got cinnamon, cinn splash, peach splash, and peach out of those birds this year.

I'm looking for some more peach eggs as well. ( just trying to hunt down some blood ). Where have you gotten some I could possibly get some and for how much. Peaches and peach splash are what I'm mainly looking for ( I've got cinnamon splash eggs already ).

Last edited:
Ive gotten in the past from the mount hope auctions, as well as from my friend. I just so happened to find an old contact whom i swapped some turkeys a few years ago with and remembered he had just gotten peaches. ( this was probably 2010, 2011) well i called him and he has 18 birds from last year, some peach and some peach splash. So i'll be going out tomorrow to check out his stuff. What good things can happen when trying to find the phone number for a quail hatchery.

Have you tracked down any silvers yet? And are u breeding cinnamon splashes yet and where could I find some more of those?

I am looking for goldens silvers? If anyone has eggs or chicks or adults for sale ? Pm if you have any

Our breeding season is almost done here so, I don't believe she will have any more for sale. If she does ill PM you, it's the same for me about the pulling teeth thing, lol! We are on edge right now because I've ordered 8 eggs and we just now trying to collect those!!! Lol!! Put ill definitely keep you in mind if she has anymore. She has red, yellow, cinnamon, and splash, and lady's. ( Also peach ) if you find any silvers, PLEASE let me know, I'm dying for some silvers.
big_smile.png

Hi aldren90 and jmiller429,
Don't forget to keep me in loop if you could find out somewhere for Silver Golden pheasant either bird or egg !
It seems to be very rare !!
I have long searched for it but failed.
Xitrum

Aldren i have a trio of 2012 cinn splash that i got a few weeks back, ive got a few eggs from them, but with the transport and egg season laying down i dont have high hopes to get very many if any eggs from here on out. Next year they should be going full swing. The three cin splash i got all carry peach blood.

Now on to the silver golds- these are super super rare guys, I know of only one guy who has them, and i really really doubt he is going to let any go. He has a trio and has gotten eggs from them this season, but from what i understand they are very hard to breed true, and fertility is generally low. Now if he does by stroke of luck get some chicks and I am able to get a pair of them, I will probably hatch all i get next year. I may decide to sell some after they feather out. But again, this is all hypothetical right now.

If youre willing to pay the premium keep an eye on ebay and the bird auction sites, very rarely i do see silver gold eggs for auction.

I just purchased and order for 7 peach and 1 cinnamon splash egg. And I've hot 2 peach and 1 cinnamon soaksh egg in the bator now that are going strong. I have a found a guy that is getting loads of silver golden eggs from his own pheasants and I'm gonna place an order next week with him, I'm so excited!!!! :D

sharing is caring, who is this mystery man with these silver golden eggs! Pleaaaaase PM me his info if you would. I went out to the guy with the peaches today. The "pure" male he had for me was a peach splash, albeit a very very clean splash. some light barring in the tail, a trace in the wings, and a yellow eye. otherwise, very nice white bird. good peach ruff starting. brought two nice peach splash hens home too for him. got the trio for 90 bucks, didnt think that was too unreasonable. Got two darkthroat chicks for next to nothing, although my initial inspection of male and female looks more like to cockbirds under the light. Oh well. pretty good haul for JEM farms.

Back
Top Bottom