Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

Hello everyone, I am working on the Chick Mannia issue for the UPA's Peafowl Today magazine. If you have any peachick photos you would let me use for the magazine just let me know. I also need the peachick's variety and credits to the owner and/or photographer.

The peachick photos will be in the center of the magazine.

Unfortunately I was not allowed to do any hatching this year. I wanted to but now that we have moved to a new house I am "not allowed to hatch and have peachicks in the new house."
hmm.png

Hello everyone, I am working on the Chick Mannia issue for the UPA's Peafowl Today magazine. If you have any peachick photos you would let me use for the magazine just let me know. I also need the peachick's variety and credits to the owner and/or photographer.

Unfortunately I was not allowed to do any hatching this year. I wanted to but now that we have moved to a new house I am "not allowed to hatch and have peachicks in the new house."
hmm.png

I will send in some chick photos soon. Hopefully my hen's clutch will hatch soon.

hmm.png

I am so sorry you are not allowed to hatch anymore but hopefully that will change as I know how mcuh you have enjoyed your peas and chicks!

Please know you have my permission to grab any of my photos off of here and use in the magazine. Or if you need them sent to you just let me know via PM so I will not over look it. I wish I had renewed my membership and hate it isn't by the month you join but rather Jan to Jan. I am always broke in Jan.

Silly babies have stolen our hearts. We had a great first ever hatch 8 out of 8! And the best pea mommy ever!

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

clap.gif
wee.gif

CONGRATS!

I wish my girls here would go broody and hatch out pea babies but so far only the ones I have left over at the old peafowl place are going broody and snakes always get their eggs if I leave them. I think it is too busy here on my farm for them to be happy being broody yet but maybe in the future! Until then, the Silkies and bantam Cochins hatch all mine.

From yesterday and today:

Best guess on sexes are 3 IB female (black, blue, and green), 2 IB male (yellow for sure, maybe orange). Clueless on the white. Top to bottom wold be f, m, m, f, f. Again, just a guess based on the dark down.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom