Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

Thank you soo much! How do you want me to credit you in the magazine?

I was working with an article that AugeredIn sent in for the magazine, and it is all about hatching peafowl. It is such a good article it really made me wish I could try hatching peafowl this year. I have had such horrible luck with hatching and his article gave me lots of good insights into why I never got very good hatch rates.

Is this article accessible online? I'd love to read it!

Theres not a lot of BS in there for sure, literally. Nice pile and your gonna need a bucket.
1f44d.png
. Gerald Barker

These photos are amazing! May I use one of them in the Peafowl Today magazine? I will give you credit for the photograph. Right now we are almost finished with the Chick Mannia issue and will send it to print hopefully next week. I still have some space for more peachick photos if you would be fine with letting me use one of your photos.

Is this article accessible online? I'd love to read it!
Thank you for your interest! The Peafowl Today magazine is produced by the United Peafowl Association (UPA) - when you join the UPA, you get the magazine which comes out quarterly. Here is the UPA's website where you can learn more about the Association: http://unitedpeafowlassociation.org/

We have been talking about selling the magazine to non-members. We have a lot of big things we are trying to fix at the moment so talk about selling the magazine to non-members has been on the back burner, but it is something we have talked about since we have had others ask about buying the magazine who are not members. Of course if you join the UPA you will get the magazine for less money, but selling the magazine to non-members would be a good way for people to see what the UPA magazine is like without having to join the UPA just to get it. Also, there may be specific issues a non-member may want to buy like if their friend wrote a nice article and they wanted a copy.

I love peafowl
smile.png
I used to raise the chicks that were abandoned in a Pasadena neighborhood of mine., Such fun birds and love seeing these posts

These photos are amazing! May I use one of them in the Peafowl Today magazine? I will give you credit for the photograph. Right now we are almost finished with the Chick Mannia issue and will send it to print hopefully next week. I still have some space for more peachick photos if you would be fine with letting me use one of your photos.

Thank you for your interest! The Peafowl Today magazine is produced by the United Peafowl Association (UPA) - when you join the UPA, you get the magazine which comes out quarterly. Here is the UPA's website where you can learn more about the Association: http://unitedpeafowlassociation.org/

We have been talking about selling the magazine to non-members. We have a lot of big things we are trying to fix at the moment so talk about selling the magazine to non-members has been on the back burner, but it is something we have talked about since we have had others ask about buying the magazine who are not members. Of course if you join the UPA you will get the magazine for less money, but selling the magazine to non-members would be a good way for people to see what the UPA magazine is like without having to join the UPA just to get it. Also, there may be specific issues a non-member may want to buy like if their friend wrote a nice article and they wanted a copy.

Thank you for the link! Many great articles right on the website!!

Back
Top Bottom