Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any recommendations on where I could get some eggs from BS pied peafowl? I think I'm ready to go all in on this and if my two are really both boys, I want to hatch some more and get some girls. Might even sell one of the IB boys in favor of a pied one if I can find eggs.

Here is a chick I am very happy about. This is my first chick from one of the eggs that @DylansMom
sent me in 2014. This egg is out of a white hen and is sired by the white boy I purchased last summer.

Hatched 7-9-2016

-Kathy

Last edited:
Too stinking CUTE!
love.gif

Beautiful Kathy, you will have to fill me in on the family tree once I get these steroids out of my system, right now I can barely remember my own name let alone how many little guys we have in common.. lol

Another purple and another Bronze hatched out yesterday.
I hope this purple (split) will be a girl because my older one is coloring in and though at first I thought it might be a girl, the coloring and pattern today is turning out more like a boy. Poo!
With the Bronze, I am hoping for WE but this one doesn't show any light coloring like it might be.

Back
Top Bottom