Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

Quote: It's just for fun.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

@casportpony ...I'm trying to catch up on putting your newest babies in the Chick Chart but I'm not sure what these babies are - I know you have IBs and some splits, not sure what you got from DylansMom? Yikes! Can you give me some clues?

Well I'm just having a rotten time finding what I want this year - I can't for the life of me find eggs from the colors I want. I think maybe it's too late in the season. So I'm gonna throw in the towel until next year, and just see what I get from the two eggs in my incubator now.

Well I'm just having a rotten time finding what I want this year - I can't for the life of me find eggs from the colors I want. I think maybe it's too late in the season. So I'm gonna throw in the towel until next year, and just see what I get from the two eggs in my incubator now.

I'm sorry your luck wasn't as good as you hoped it to be. I wish you the best of luck with the two eggs in the incubator!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

@DylansMom, do you know if anyone on the east coast is still shipping eggs?

@Pyxis, what colors were you hoping to find?

-Kathy

Last edited:
@DylansMom, do you know if anyone on the east coast is still shipping eggs?

@Pyxis, what colors were you hoping to find?

-Kathy

Nothing too exciting, just blackshoulder, pied, or both. Silver pied would be fine too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom