Peck-O-Matic anyone tried this?

My trigger happy package just arrived. Hopefully I'll get a chance to set them up soon. And I will report in on how well they work.

I am going to have to try this peckamatic. I actually was trying to build my own before I saw this. I have been using a trigger for several years and like it but when it gets near the bottom, the flat bottom of the bucket causes problem/ I was searching for a funnel or bowl I could use to make my own.

This kit has everything I need. I especially like the feed tray. The smaller triggers often makes it hard for them to hit when the bucket is full and there is lots of weight on the trigger.

Thanks for posting these.

I am frustrated at the loss of feed I am getting with rodents, and a trigger feeder might help address that.

I'm intrigued and watching for updated reports....mostly curious to see how quickly birds take to the trigger happy (I have some dumb birds)...I think the peck-o-matic would be something they would adapt to more quickly, but I also think rodents would figure that system out too.

Lady of McCamley

Last edited:
I'd love to see the assembly plans...and a fuller picture if you have one
big_smile.png

Lady of McCamley

Quote:

aart Thank you for reposting that...for some reason when I had clicked on the link last time, it only took me to the picture shown...weird.

Anyway, I am printing out your plans to show to hubby. :D

Lady of McCamley

aart Thank you for reposting that...for some reason when I had clicked on the link last time, it only took me to the picture shown...weird.

Anyway, I am printing out your plans to show to hubby. :D

Lady of McCamley
NP one thing not on the page is that I put a wing nut under the escutcheon to lock it onto the threaded rod.

Back
Top Bottom