Peck-O-Matic anyone tried this?

Got my Peckomatic!

It went together like a dream. I can and have made similar but this is the perfect kit. The different diameter metal feed regulator discs make it easy to change feeds. Just lift it out and pop in a different size. Ii will be buying a second one.

Got my Peckomatic!

It went together like a dream. I can and have made similar but this is the perfect kit. The different diameter metal feed regulator discs make it easy to change feeds. Just lift it out and pop in a different size. Ii will be buying a second one.
Where did you find yours? How much did you spend? Do you think it will be rodent proof?

Thanks
Lady of McCamley

I did buy from Amazon. Bit more than I would usually pay but I do like to support innovative small businesses. Half that price is shipping.

It looks like he has the funnel special made. I would think as this product becomes more popular they can reduce the price. For me the ability to change the feed size easily makes it worth while.

Which did you buy from...some of those buy links are confusing....looks to be about $35 including shipping thru amazon?

I did buy Peckomatic from frankstrade.com for USD 19.15. Peckomatic kit has everything I need. This feeder keeps the chicken coop neat. We can cover the bucket using a lid and it will keeps the mice away. And the Six Regulator-Disks included in the kit help me to change the feeds. It is fun to watch my chickens using this feeder.

Back
Top Bottom