Pekin bantam thread!

yuckyuck.gif

D.gif
I raised my little Pekins from an egg. The were so cute!! Iv'e had them for about two years now and we knew that 2 were girls and one was a boy but we did not know what the other one was until when I heard him having a go at crowing a coupe of weeks ago.
tongue.png

I got some new chickens, one of whom is a pekin. She's the one at the back. I've tried looking online to see what her colour is called, but she is 2 sorts of colour, head and neck and then her body, and the pictures online seem more one colour. You can't really see her colour in the photo, her head/neck have lovely gold colour through the "spotty" bits. (she could be a hybrid, but I don't think the "chook farm guy" said she was.)

i only have one pekin but i wish i had more the one ive got at the moment is very friendly and very bosy even though is is the smallest
this is her she is a cuckoo one called polly

she has one of the polish cross orpington chicks she hatched out in this photo and i have to say what brilliant mothers they are

Howdy CHICKEN FREAK1

To post a picture:

After you have selected reply and have your comment box open; select the ‘Insert Image’ option:

Then select ‘Upload Files’:

Browse to where your images are located on your computer, select the images you want to include and then select ‘Open’:

Next you will be prompted to pick a size. Select the size you want and then select Submit:

If the size you pick is too big or small you can delete them from the comments and try again.

You can also repost images using the ‘My Recent Photos’ option.

Back
Top Bottom