Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am in need of Hen saddles, like yesterday:hmm, poor girls.
These boys are something right now.
Giving serious thought to a time.out for them. Not going to hurt THEM one bit and it would certainly.give the girls little healing time.
I am sorry I cannot.remember who it was that had the talent for.making the hens saddles.
It has been sometime since we have all talked about them.
If anyone could kindly remind this old mind I would greatly appreciate it !😍
Hope everyone is doing well.
Still can't believe it's February ! This weather is truly nuts and I feel like the squirrel :p:pop
Thank you
Danielle

Is anyone near Glen rock pa wanting bb red rooster(s) I have two twins they don't need to go together but you will need to have buddies for them their about 20 weeks old and look exactly the same here's a pic
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg

sorry I'm posting a lot in this thread but does anyone sell call ducks in Southern pennsylvania in Glen rock but willing to travel 50min or so don't care about color or quality just want healthy birds age doesn't matter either if I need to I could hatch eggs but would prefer live ducks because incubation can be heartbreaking thanks

I am in need of Hen saddles, like yesterday:hmm, poor girls.
These boys are something right now.
Giving serious thought to a time.out for them. Not going to hurt THEM one bit and it would certainly.give the girls little healing time.
I am sorry I cannot.remember who it was that had the talent for.making the hens saddles.
It has been sometime since we have all talked about them.
If anyone could kindly remind this old mind I would greatly appreciate it !😍
Hope everyone is doing well.
Still can't believe it's February ! This weather is truly nuts and I feel like the squirrel :p:pop
Thank you
Danielle

Sorry, I haven't been on all day but I did finally answer your message!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom