Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

sorry I'm posting a lot in this thread but does anyone sell call ducks in Southern pennsylvania in Glen rock but willing to travel 50min or so don't care about color or quality just want healthy birds age doesn't matter either if I need to I could hatch eggs but would prefer live ducks because incubation can be heartbreaking thanks
I have bantam ducks incubating now. Pottstown, 19465
Most will be Aztecs, a rare breed that is getting more widely distributed because they are great layers and hatchers. I also have Australian Spotted Ducks, they are a bit slower laying, but I will have ducklings for them soon.
Both of these are slightly larger than show quality calls, and quieter also.
I have a friend that has Calls, and I am putting some of his eggs in to incubate tomorrow, so he might have some ducklings in 4 weeks.

Most will be Aztecs, a rare breed that is getting more widely distributed because they are great layers and hatchers. I also have Australian Spotted Ducks, they are a bit slower laying, but I will have ducklings for them soon.
I have a friend that has Calls, and I am putting some of his eggs in to incubate tomorrow, so he might have some ducklings in 4 weeks.
ok thanks a bit too far to travel but I'll think about it Thanks

good luck on the hatchlings!

Right, some want quail or ducks or something. Others have a very specific list of exactly what chicks they want and when. Ironically, I will fill orders in almost reverse order sometimes because the right chicks don't all hatch together, or someone is not ready for them yet.
For general layers, like Legbars, Welbars, Olive Eggers, I expect to have lots of extras of them in nearly every hatch from March on. Those girls are really laying well, it's the %$^&%^*@#$%#$^ "egg eating" Copper Marans that people will be waiting for until May or June. If I ever cut back, the Marans are going long before the Welbars and Legbars. I have to hatch a lot of replacement for the Marans every year because I need a large flock of first year pullets to meet the demand for chicks. The older ones are slow to start laying and none lay as well as the Welbars, my little darlings!
to maybe fix egg eating hollow out an egg and fill it with mustard that should do the trick

@LittleMissPurdy did you ever get your BO?
Chickenchaser, there are several people in or near StateCollege. They just have to check in. Don’t despair!
Hello! I noticed you said they just need to check in, what does that mean? Also, I am looking for hatching eggs of Speckled Sussex and buff orpingtons, they don't necessarily have to be in state college, I am willing to drive or travel to pick them up. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom