Perfectly round egg!!!

On July 18th I opened the hen and she got up the same morning with the eggs and broke the egg I marked purple and another. That same morning I put 4 more eggs so that she had 13 eggs under her and when her sister laid, i.e. hatched 9 chicks, I moved the sister to another place and put her under 13 eggs. She took to the eggs well and all 13 eggs are under her and a chick is starting to hatch from that perfect round egg so it will most likely hatch soon so I will take pictures for you.
@KelseyBoxer
@gimmie birdies
@jpalmatier2
@Hedgeland Farms

Sorry if my english is bad.
IMG_20230806_200446.jpg
IMG_20230806_200455.jpg
IMG_20230806_200502.jpg

🤞🐣

What breed is the chick? Looking forward to more pictures.
I don't know what breed it is, so I can't wait for it to hatch. I have one hen that lays a lot of spotted eggs and that egg has spots, so it's possible that it's the mother, but I have a couple more that also lay eggs with spots, but I don't know which ones exactly.

I will send a picture of that hen in about 8-9 hours because it's night in my country and the hens are sleeping and I can't find her picture in the gallery.

I don't know what breed it is, so I can't wait for it to hatch. I have one hen that lays a lot of spotted eggs and that egg has spots, so it's possible that it's the mother, but I have a couple more that also lay eggs with spots, but I don't know which ones exactly.

I will send a picture of that hen in about 8-9 hours because it's night in my country and the hens are sleeping and I can't find her picture in the gallery.
The chich will probably be a mixed breed

IMG_20230807_080338.jpg
IMG_20230807_080348.jpg

I thought this hen was his mom, but the chick has very little feathers on legs, almost none, and this hen has enough feathers on her legs but in the pictures due to the mud you can't see her feathers on her legs.

Back
Top Bottom