(Pics)HELP, Am I crazy?? Chicken has not laid egg, no Signs off egg binding, or lethargy!!!

:bow. :ya. :weee

Last edited:
What A surprise !! I was shocked, Then I called the feed store to see if they had anymore Red cross pullets to grab a couple before they ran out for the season and they JUST ran out... oh well!! but im Happy.. Thank you guys for all your help!!!

Aldo

Wow, is anyone else struck by the reward you received for having made that tough decision? Sorry for her and for you, but what an awesome reward!

Quote:
Wow, is anyone else struck by the reward you received for having made that tough decision? Sorry for her and for you, but what an awesome reward!
Yeah I am shocked. It was eerie to me. I know I made the right decision, now I def know.

Thanks
Aldo

check around on here and see if anyone in your area is looking to thin out. Maybe you'll get lucky and find some younger (not too) ones!

Its hard to find people in Ct that have pullets on hand, I searched craigs list also!! I should Fb the lady at the feed store, she said someone was looking to sell chicks that they bought at easter, I was gonna ask for her to take my number down but then a customer came in and I had to go....

I put something in the Connecticut thread... got a hit but they were too young... im hopeful... The red/crosses in the pics are from benedicts @10.00 each its a steal... I knew I should of grabbed more last time i was there grabbing 2... (last week) oh well hopeully I could find something reasonable, I would like to add a couple different ones, like a different color ... you know what I mean.... like black, or an easter egger etc. !!! we shall see

Back
Top Bottom