Pigeon Talk

I had the birds out flying a couple of times last week when weather was good. They were not grouped in a tight flock like last year but scattered all over. Maybe they are out of practice. Once the Lumberyard flock was out at the same time and mine joined up with them for a short time. That was pretty cool to see.:)

The other surprise was that Doba came out and was able to at least fly up to the big roof and then get back into the loft. She didn't take a longer flight but that is still more than I expected.:yesss:

I had the birds out flying a couple of times last week when weather was good. They were not grouped in a tight flock like last year but scattered all over. Maybe they are out of practice. Once the Lumberyard flock was out at the same time and mine joined up with them for a short time. That was pretty cool to see.:)

The other surprise was that Doba came out and was able to at least fly up to the big roof and then get back into the loft. She didn't take a longer flight but that is still more than I expected.:yesss:
Yay!!! Congrats on Doba!

I did a thing and these are mine now :oops:

pigeons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom