pink silkies

Blue Ribbon Bantams

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
lincoln county, Missouri
I just got an email from my friend who judges here in missouri and he was telling that he knew of a lady who was working on PINK silkies here's what he said: Anyway I know the where abouts of a lady who has a lot of rare and unusual colors of Silkies and I am sure you could probably talk her
into parting with a few of her extra chicks. She has YELLOW and I don't mean BUFF Silkies. She also has some of the best Lavender and
Red Silkies in the US. Then she has been perfecting a line of PINK Silkies for the past 8 years when they cropped up from Red-Buff X White
matings to improve type in her show lines.

I'm sorta curious bout the yellows too... So if anyone has any take pics or if anyone has heard of them let's discuss them
thumbsup.gif

I'm curious about the yellow/pink ones too!

I'd like to see her normal colored silkies as well. See if you can get in contact with who ever breeds those birds!

Quote:
I will!
big_smile.png
dean talked forever on her stock so I'm sure they are good (he is VERY critical when it comes to birds) but yes I want to see what they look like, I may get some they would be neat as like an "easter" chicken present.

oh I want I want I want!!!!
ya.gif
how can you tease this way .. telling of yellow and PINK no pics or way of buying... your so mean..
hit.gif
. hahah justbkidding of course about you being mean not about wanting some especiaoly the Pink
)O(
Pink

haha yeah i was thinking theyd make a hilarious flock of girls for my showgirl roo

Back
Top Bottom