Pittsburgh, PA (AKA Steeler Country, West PA, East OH, North WV)!

Aaaah that would be wonderful!! Could you send me a PM? I'm in Morgantown M-F for work. :) Hubby and I have been searching everywhere to find a few hens who lay green or blue eggs! We've got a nice little fenced in set up on a 200 acre farm for them in Preston County for winter and they'll get to free range to help keep the buggies out of our garden this summer. :D

Does anyone know where I can find rabbit breeders in the Pittsburgh area or Ohio?? I'm looking for New Zealand rabbits. Preferably red.

Thank you
Stacy

Last edited:
ISO Flemish Giant doe around the Pittsburgh area
bun.gif

I'm in Eastern Ohio 30 minutes S of Youngstown. Right on the PA border. An hour from Pittsburgh.
I have a small backyard laying flock.

Welcome! This thread isn't very active, but we check in once in a while, you would be welcome to come visit us on the PAunite thread... you are close enough to many of us on there and we tend to be an active bunch.

I'm in Eastern Ohio 30 minutes S of Youngstown. Right on the PA border. An hour from Pittsburgh.
I have a small backyard laying flock.

Welcome!  This thread isn't very active, but we check in once in a while, you would be welcome to come visit us on the PAunite thread... you are close enough to many of us on there and we tend to be an active bunch. 

I'm in Cambridge, Oh so not far from you. I'm on the PA Unite thread and the Buckeye thread both.

woot.gif
woot.gif

Hi,
Tractor Supply on Route 30 in Latrobe, Pennsylvania just started carrying Naturewise Feather Fixer!!!
It is on sale for 15.00 a 40 lb. bag , reg. 15.99 a bag. I sure hope they continue to carry it. I need to finish the feed I have before I can switch over to it. Have been discussing it with other BYCer's who are using it with great success!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/820282/naturewise-feather-fixer-pellet-anyone-using/70#post_15856652
Subscribe to Nutrena's "Scoop From The Coop" blog online and every once and a while they email you a 2.00 Naturewise coupon.
Best,
Karen( in Ligonier)
Next closest place I know of that carries it is Rural King in Connellsville, PA.

Hi everyone we are kinda new to the whole chicken thing
We are located about an hour north of Pittsburgh
Any advice is much appreciated
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom