Playhouse coop?

You have a whole little village for them! :love
Hey it works and was very cheap. I bought used playhouses. Hopefully I can find a couple more. And I plan on extending my backyard bigger so all my birds have more room to roam during the day. I like that it’s safe from predators at night. We have coyotes skunks raccoons. I got the idea from Pinterest.

Hey it works and was very cheap. I bought used playhouses. Hopefully I can find a couple more. And I plan on extending my backyard bigger so all my birds have more room to roam during the day. I like that it’s safe from predators at night. We have coyotes skunks raccoons. I got the idea from Pinterest.

I kept hoping to find a used playhouse cheap on CL, but no dice, the only ones were located really far away. Just keep searching online and hopefully you find a few you can add. You could even cut holes in the walls to connect them to each other if you wanted on the inside.

I kept hoping to find a used playhouse cheap on CL, but no dice, the only ones were located really far away. Just keep searching online and hopefully you find a few you can add. You could even cut holes in the walls to connect them to each other if you wanted on the inside.
It’s getting to be summer time. People tend to move and do spring cleaning I’m hopeful to find a couple more.

This is my play house set up. I like it because I can separate my chickens ducks and geese at night so there’s no fighting. I plan on getting more so my birds have plenty of sleeping and laying area. I even used a couple of old dog houses. It’s not pretty but it keeps the predators out. We put locks on the doors and windows at night and my husband insulated them also.
You have a whole village!

Back
Top Bottom