PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
PICTURES! Fuzzy Bum is doing good :) She is such a happy girl and is top of the pecking order in her chicken house. I love her so much, and I know that my parents do too. She talks to me all the time :) I thought that you would all enjoy some pictures of her :)

Fuzzy Bum looking at all of the snow :)

Fuzzy Bum climbing the stairs to get her eggs for breakfast :)

Fuzzy Bum eating her eggs :)

After seeing your photos I see that you are a caring and descent pet to your chicken !!!!!

Well ! Little Miss Fuzzy Bum is getting to be quite the celebrity ! I just almost cried to see her poor beak. But you have done such a wonderful job nursing her to good health. She may be a basement house pet forever thought. I can't quite see (from the pics ) how she will be able to eat on her own. Please, keep putting up post every once in a while to keep us updated. She is inspiring !

Im so glad she's doing beautifully....I am concerned about her tail feathers..I have a hen. That gets picked on by the other hens...might be a concern to look at

Quote:
PICTURES! Fuzzy Bum is doing good :) She is such a happy girl and is top of the pecking order in her chicken house. I love her so much, and I know that my parents do too. She talks to me all the time :) I thought that you would all enjoy some pictures of her :)

Fuzzy Bum looking at all of the snow :)

Fuzzy Bum climbing the stairs to get her eggs for breakfast :)

Fuzzy Bum eating her eggs :)

Those pictures made my eyes well up with tears of happiness! Thanks for sharing them.

-Kathy

Love the picture of her eating!

I wonder if you tried feeding her layer pellets by hand if she'd open her mouth for them? Or even if you made a tick mash with feed you could roll it into balls or logs that she could eat.

I thought that I should add... Fuzy Bum is going through molting right now. Out of all times, it has to be now, eh? (Ya, I'm Canadian, I say eh :p ) so that is why she appears to be missing feathers, and why her bum feathers aren't the fuzziest now. But she is growing in nice new feathers. Now we have feathers all over our basement :p I love having her feathers in our house, it makes it seem more like home. My mom isn't so crazy about them all over though :p after every tube feed, Fuzzy Bum cleans her feathers. She is the cutest. I'm glad you all enjoy seeing her pictures. Fuzzy Bum loves you all and so do I! May God bless you all. <3. Making that tick mash sounds like a good idea, but how would I make it stick together?

She IS the cutest! We love hearing how she is doing and seeing photos of her wonderful recovery. How is she doing with drinking water?

Oh ok...molting is a lot better than picking...loved the new pics...she seems very happy and quite tame...she's loving her some eggs.

Back
Top Bottom