Polish Boy or girl? Or too early to tell?

franklinchickens

Songster
9 Years
May 19, 2010
Franklin, TN
Got this chick from a local gal - 'her' name is Coco and we are so hoping she's a girl. Probably too soon to tell but if anyone has thoughts?
She's also very skittish compared to our others - runs around like a spaz when we go to pet or play but she'll sit on your shoulder or arm just fine.
58060_078.jpg

I have no idea about gender. I just picked up my first polish chick about 3 weeks ago and I'm waiting (rather impatiently) to find out if it's a him or her. I had to say though.....our polish is exactly the same behavior wise. One of the most skittish of the bunch, but LOVES to perch on my shoulder and have me walk around. Never had a chicken like that before, makes me laugh every time. Sure hoping that mines a girl too. I had a really bad experience with roosters last season and don't want to keep any more roos

sounds like my Einstien he runs around like a crazy man i call him a him because he just looks and acts like a boy and i have a golden polish that is just as calm as can be

just wanted to share a pic of Chewie

I can't have roosters where I am so I'm so hoping that Coco is a girl. Luckily, though, the woman I got her from will take her back if she turns out to be a he. The other pics posted are adorable! We got Coco just for fun because they are so cute!
I figure I'll post pics as she gets older or she may end up just showing her personality sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom