Poll: The Best Christmas Film

What is the best Christmas film of all time?

• A Charlie Brown Chirstmas

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A Christmas Carol

• A Christmas Story

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Home Alone

• How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's A Wonderful Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miracle on 34th Street

• Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • The Bishop's Wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Christmas

• Other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
We're a weird family. Our Christmas classics are Lethal Weapon and Die Hard
lol.png

That said, we do love the Claymation Frosty, Rudolph, etc.

We're a weird family. Our Christmas classics are Lethal Weapon and Die Hard
lol.png

That said, we do love the Claymation Frosty, Rudolph, etc.

LOL! Those are both great movies, but they definitely aren't traditional Christmas movies. Maybe I should start a poll on the best action movies. They would likely be listed and do well in such a poll. :eek:)

I wanted to vote for several of them. They each have a different way of touching me. And they each have characters that I feel I know personally. I love almost all of them.

I wanted to vote for several of them. They each have a different way of touching me. And they each have characters that I feel I know personally. I love almost all of them.

That's how I feel. It's why it's such a tough choice for me to pick a favorite. For the rest of my family, it seems to be a lot easier. My wife's favorite is It's a Wonderful Life, my childrens' favorite is A Christmas Story, my granddaughters' favorite is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and my sister's (who's visiting with us from Florida for the holidays) favorite is White Christmas.

That's how I feel. It's why it's such a tough choice for me to pick a favorite. For the rest of my family, it seems to be a lot easier. My wife's favorite is It's a Wonderful Life, my childrens' favorite is A Christmas Story, my granddaughters' favorite is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and my sister's (who's visiting with us from Florida for the holidays) favorite is White Christmas.

That works out just about right Michael, this way you'll see most of them!

Scrooged with Bill Murray is not in the poll list and I am disappointed
wink.png

Attimus

Sorry. :eek:( There was just no way to list all of the great Christmas films, so I listed those that were on practically every list of "best ones" that I saw on-line. There are definitely some great ones that weren't on some of those lists which is why I put on the "other catagory."

Sorry. :eek:( There was just no way to list all of the great Christmas films, so I listed those that were on practically every list of "best ones" that I saw on-line. There are definitely some great ones that weren't on some of those lists which is why I put on the "other catagory."

No worries. Just a sucker for the 80s.
Well and Bill Murray. Lol.
Attimus

My favorite isn't on the list either. It's "Christmas in Connecticut" starring Barbara Stanwyck. I love, love, that goofy old black and white movie! "Everyt'ing is yust hunky dunky!"

Back
Top Bottom