Poll: The Best Christmas Film

What is the best Christmas film of all time?

• A Charlie Brown Chirstmas

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A Christmas Carol

• A Christmas Story

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Home Alone

• How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's A Wonderful Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miracle on 34th Street

• Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • The Bishop's Wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Christmas

• Other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
The Santa Clause ... with Tim Allen. When the kids were small we watched it and somehow it brought some Christmas magic to an old heart. made me feel like a kid. I watch it day after thanksgiving every year.

Elf I watch every year now we went to see it at movies in the park. hot coco and cookies too. When the movie was done we walked the trail of lights and my 15 yr old son (at the time) Started running on the sidewalk yelling *SANTA ITS ME BUDDY!* The poor santa guy thought he was about to get mugged. We laugh now every time we see the movie or hear the name.

The Santa Clause ... with Tim Allen. When the kids were small we watched it and somehow it brought some Christmas magic to an old heart. made me feel like a kid. I watch it day after thanksgiving every year.

Elf I watch every year now we went to see it at movies in the park. hot coco and cookies too. When the movie was done we walked the trail of lights and my 15 yr old son (at the time) Started running on the sidewalk yelling *SANTA ITS ME BUDDY!* The poor santa guy thought he was about to get mugged. We laugh now every time we see the movie or hear the name.

Great family memory to have of your son!

Back
Top Bottom