Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
looks like a pom gosling and your description matches. The saddle back pattern has been bred into other breeds. Look for other characteristics such as pink feet & bill and being single lobed.

I have this sweet little girl, her name is Lucy. I was told she might be a Pomeranian & was wondering if anyone here could verify for me

If you don't mind me asking, which other breeds have the saddleback pattern? Whichever breed she ends up being is perfect. I was the child in the family who always opened gifts b4 I was suppose to Lol The whole guessing game is fun tho :)

If you don't mind me asking, which other breeds have the saddleback pattern? Whichever breed she ends up being is perfect. I was the child in the family who always opened gifts b4 I was suppose to Lol The whole guessing game is fun tho
smile.png
Well, there are the grey-backs, also get Buff-backs, but she´s obviously not a buff. Also get it in sebastopols, the females of cottonpatch, normandies, shetlands, and some others, but these are smaller than Poms. The saddleback (pied) pattern is because of a gene, and you can get poms which are solid-colour.
It´s just that Pomeranians are the most widely-known saddleback. If it´s a Pom, then when it´s older, it should have a single lobe, blue eyes and a rosy/orange-rosey coloured bill.

Thank you for all the info! So far she has slate blue eyes, not sure it they change as they get older. But anywho, I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me
1f423.png

Thank you for all the info! So far she has slate blue eyes, not sure it they change as they get older. But anywho, I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me
1f423.png
No probs. We all want to know what we have in our mixed bucket, but sometimes it´s impossible to tell until they´re a lot bigger. (size, carriage, etc) The blue eyes should get a little lighter as she grows.

Back
Top Bottom