Post Phoenix Pics Please

Pics
I am so bummed! Last night one of my silver duckwings was dead! Now this morning I have lost another duckwing and 3 whites! I only have 1 white, 1 silver duckwing, and all 3 black chicks left!
barnie.gif
I put Corid in the water just in case. The remaining chicks seem healthy. I hope they make it. I will be needing to locate more phoenix bantams even if they do, unless Aubrey has an unrelated bloodline (hint hint)
fl.gif

Quote:
Nice Alex!
I take it back now, looks like you have 2 silver, the light striped ones, and 1 gold ducking, the redder one, a white, and a mealy grey.

YES by the way, after Chris' post on that, I checked the brooder and I do actually have a male out there that looks exactly like the meal greys' on his post.

Oh and after talking to Toni-Marie the other night, I found out that the breeder I bought mine from got all his from her, so no wonder they look so good and have such good tails, the T-M A phoenix!! Small world!

I raise phoenix and have some pullets who exhibit male saddles. I have found them to be the best matings with long tails to continue the development of the tail length. I have attached several pictures. I would be intgerested to hear if others are experiencing pullets with male saddles and hens with spurs.

Back
Top Bottom