Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Chickens... the next frontier. This is the maiden voyage of the Starcoop Eggerprise. It's mission: to graze strange new vegetation, to seek out new life forms and eat them, to boldly feed how we've never attempted before.

Feederation Runabout Class, Registry Number GNK-2013, Captain Jean Roost Pickyard, commanding (as it were). 1st mate Cluxanna Poy-o is joined by twin Hensigns Penny and Meggan Delayin', soil cartographers.

Coopdate 20130714.1054 Found ourselves on this wet-class planet. Established temporary shelter, found food and water. Giant lifeforms have been observed. Tried to initiate first contact on all-known clucking frequencies, to no avail. Morale is shaky at best because Cluxanna egg-jected warp core soon after landing. 21 days until warp-core breach.

All funnies aside, we have 2 buff orpingtons (not sure how old but hoping for gals). The roo is a brahma/silkie (I think), and the remaining hen I can't remember what she is. We've been watching them for a while and were gifted with our flock today.

So today I took the three kennels apart and put them together to make one midsize run(I guess). The size is 13 1/2 x 16 1/2 x 6. I will try and upload the pics later on. :-D

I have an other one that is totally black, I was hoping this two black ones where something else, like motted or springled

I got them from orchards farms. Anyone boght orpingtons from them? Are they good quality orpingtons?

Back
Top Bottom