Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

I think she'd produce wonderful 1/2 American 1/2 English babies because she's already so thick and not too leggy.

Is his tail odd???

Well Winnie is going broody and acting like a nut. Running around puffed out making lots of noise. And the rooster was pecking her hard and pulling some feathers out. :( I hope she gets over this soon I don't want to have to fight her for eggs next.

Hi, I have a serious question, I have a blue orp around 5 months old now I at first was 100% positive was a boy but looks like a girl now.. also it is near what I am sure is a boy years old and was trying to crow after him.. sounded more like something dying.. have not heard it since.. When I get a pic up could someone help me please? Also I have a 100% sure lav roo month younger and 4 100% lav girls with this blue which is way aggressive which is why I'm concerned for my lil lav roos safety! Again about a monthh apart in age but blue is huge!

I took these pictures yesterday, all of the babies in these pictures just turned 6 months, except for the last 2 pictures the pullet is 7 months and the cockerel is 8 months.

The winter rye grass and clover are up enough for the buffs to munch in this paddock today. The babies sure enjoyed it, as did the older girls, including the Brat and the Pest in front.

I alternate paddocks all winter so the Buffs always have greens to enjoy.

[COLOR=333333]The winter rye grass and clover are up enough for the buffs to munch in this paddock today. The babies sure enjoyed it, as did the older girls, including the Brat and the Pest in front.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I alternate paddocks all winter so the Buffs always have greens to enjoy.[/COLOR]
You have a beautiful place for them, they look so happy :)

Back
Top Bottom