Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Quote:
That is what I am seeing on mine too. I'm not sure if it is normal or not. When I look up "scaly leg mites" the pics are all of severe cases. Archie has no deformities just large scales that seem to be raised a little.

Quote:
That is what I am seeing on mine too. I'm not sure if it is normal or not. When I look up "scaly leg mites" the pics are all of severe cases. Archie has no deformities just large scales that seem to be raised a little.

how old are the roosters in question??? my 3 year old black male has large and slightly raised scales on his legs to...

Quote:

how old are the roosters in question??? my 3 year old black male has large and slightly raised scales on his legs to...

My roo is 1 year old.

here are my buff orphingtons
anyone have show stock buff orphingtons

59116_pict0003.jpg
59116_pict0002.jpg

59116_pict0014.jpg
59116_pict0004.jpg

Last edited:
who has orphingtons from bargain or greenfamilyfarms
they have really nice stock, i seen alot of buff orphingtons
but for showing the standard of perfection
is no short legs at all, which people have the best buff orphingtons for showing
that would get a first place at the competitions
and has shown their birds at the county fairs or state fairs
show pictures of the awards you have receive for your orphingtons

Last edited:
Popped off a couple of pics today
Top dog Feran
004-5.jpg

He is always running around. Never stays in one spot. zjsrd to get any good pics of him.
I have a book auction going and decided to put a couple of eggs from in the deal as part of the free gift thing on EBAY.
003-6.jpg

I have some growing out from last Sept/Oct
Here is Gorilla Monsoon
005-4.jpg

Just some pullets.
009-3.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom