Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Totally enjoying all the beautiful birds!!! Can hardly wait to have some nice looking orps.
smile.png

I'm only on page 41... will slowly work my way through the thread Thanks all for sharing your pictures.

Pics from todays Dayton Fancy Feather Club Poultry Show in Greenville Ohio.

Congrats to Ron Patterson for his Champ American Champ Large Fowl White Wyandotte!
015-8.jpg

Doug's Reserve American New Hampshire
008-18.jpg

I did not get a pic of the Champ English but did get Reserve English
and BV with KORgo
006-14.jpg

BV & RV BB with BuCyrus
002-17.jpg

BV with Spanky, no other Blues were shown
005-18.jpg

Doug showed just one Buff Orp. And as always she has great color & a HUGE HEAD!
001-20.jpg

I could not resist from spending $20 for this Buff cock. He is an agressive breeder and should make some darn nice Buffs
010-11.jpg

Flotilla got his first showing experince at just under 7 months old.
007-18.jpg

Also shown a Dawn Suiter Buff hen. She has nice type and is from the Prez of the UOC's stock.
004-19.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Louie there were some nice birds at this show. Great facility, super nice day. Not too cool or too hot. I had a great time. I won a plate with a Black Orp on it. I am happy!

Here is one of my project chicks. Who knows what it will turn out. I guess that is the fun of projects.

003-21.jpg

Quote:
Louie there were some nice birds at this show. Great facility, super nice day. Not too cool or too hot. I had a great time. I won a plate with a Black Orp on it. I am happy!

Here is one of my project chicks. Who knows what it will turn out. I guess that is the fun of projects.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx94/lildinkem/003-21.jpg?t=1303670780

It's cute! Looks like some kind of Chocolate Orpington
smile.png

Quote:

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx94/lildinkem/003-21.jpg?t=1303670780

smile.png

louie it is a chick from my 2 Buff orp/Speckled Sussex mixes. I also have a Black cockerel and a Blue cockerel in the pen. It is potpouri of possibilities. Some of the offspring from that pen look like a very rich Buff colored bird. And some are inbetween this and a Buff. Until they grow out it is anyone's guess. I like to have some Reds before anything else. My Buff orp cockerel I used to make the mixes are from the higher quality lines from Terry Britt. I expect nothing as nice. But the genetics is there to make something very worthwhile.

Quote:
smile.png

louie it is a chick from my 2 Buff orp/Speckled Sussex mixes. I also have a Black cockerel and a Blue cockerel in the pen. It is potpouri of possibilities. Some of the offspring from that pen look like a very rich Buff colored bird. And some are inbetween this and a Buff. Until they grow out it is anyone's guess. I like to have some Reds before anything else. My Buff orp cockerel I used to make the mixes are from the higher quality lines from Terry Britt. I expect nothing as nice. But the genetics is there to make something very worthwhile.

thumbsup.gif

hi there

here are some of my girls (?) at about sixteen days old

79557_chicks16days_01.jpg

and a close-up of one that's quite a bit larger than the others

79557_chicks16days_03.jpg

they were all outside for the first time yesterday for several hours

i also went to visit three six week olds that i hatched then gave away, looks like nero and moneypenny are girls and argent is a boy

Back
Top Bottom