Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Quote: Will do..planted wheat ..we will see if it comes up..I will toss out some oats in part of the pasture today.

Henrietta at almost 18 weeks....still developing but she will be making an early 'debut' at the APA sanctioned Tucson, AZ poultry show on November 23rd.
She must be thinking "Look at me!" to her Grandmother, the Dragonlady
wink.png

pretty girl and good color

Henrietta at almost 18 weeks....still developing but she will be making an early 'debut' at the APA sanctioned Tucson, AZ poultry show on November 23rd. She must be thinking "Look at me!" to her Grandmother, the Dragonlady ;)
She is beautiful; I wish you best of luck. I am sure she will deservedly win.. How wonderful that you have Dragon Lady golden girls; I am jealous : ) Lual

[COLOR=0000FF]​These are some good ideas.  Is it planting time for winter wheat and oats?  I just LOVE the way the look when they are in seed.  I doubt I'd need to plant clover, it is EVERYWHERE here.  : )  Although I really need to finish the coop I started in the spring before I start any new projects.[/COLOR]

Hi Blarneyeggs,

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and usually do all the re-seeding when the rainy season starts, which is around this time of the year. We get some frost during early spring but, never snows here. All the land turns green during the winter.

Lual

We sure enjoy seeing all the wonderful pics of everyones birds. Thought we would share a pic of our girls. They are sure growing up fast. They are now six months old and we are starting to see a few eggs each day. :)

Back
Top Bottom