Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Henrietta at almost 18 weeks....still developing but she will be making an early 'debut' at the APA sanctioned Tucson, AZ poultry show on November 23rd.
She must be thinking "Look at me!" to her Grandmother, the Dragonlady
wink.png

Very nice!

I am really happy with the way this blue boy is growing out he is only 6 months old, I need to get a weight on him, but i would say 12 lbs. just by picking him up.

He has nice lacing and I like his color, a very wide, deep chest...the only thing that I am not the biggest fan of, is his tail, it is a bit to long for my liking but I have some pullets that should correct that.

What do you guys think of him is he a keeper? He is not full English but he is more than 50% I'd say more like 75-80% English. But I will be breeding him to some very nice 100% English pullets this next spring.

I went to the Fayettville, Arkansas poultry show yesterday and was able to pick up a pair of really nice Buff Orps yesterday. Will post pictures later but am excited about getting them!!!! They come from the Zimmermen line in Kansas.

Scott

I went to the Fayettville, Arkansas poultry show yesterday and was able to pick up a pair of really nice Buff Orps yesterday. Will post pictures later but am excited about getting them!!!! They come from the Zimmermen line in Kansas.

Scott
Looking forward to seeing them...I am not familiar with the Zimmerman line?

Scott

How exciting, Scott! How old are they? I hope you post their photos soon.

Lual

Back
Top Bottom