Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

This is one of my live traps. It's 42 x 15 x 15. I did have to modify the back and make it open to put the bait in as it was difficult to put the bait in. I made it so I could secure it well. The back portion of the trap is smaller heavy duty wire mesh. The front is 1 x 1 mesh.

Well guys I just got a game camera! So when I get some pics I will post them here.I also trap if you would like to see some stuff just tell me
big_smile.png

I lost several chickens the past few weeks so I set out a camera and got pics of this guy. He has not been here for 3 or 4 nights now.........or at least I have not gotten any pics of him........... and have not lost more. I am sure he will be back............

I lost several chickens the past few weeks so I set out a camera and got pics of this guy. He has not been here for 3 or 4 nights now.........or at least I have not gotten any pics of him........... and have not lost more. I am sure he will be back............
Looks well fed, maybe he's been messing around some one else's place and got killed.

Most of my birds are closed up in a coop at night and are safe. But some are in pens....chain link with netting over the tops.....the pens are located inside a corral that has a 5 ft fence. First hit he went over the 5 ft corral fence and then over the 6 ft chain link and ripped thru the netting on top. So I re-enforced the tops. Second time he went to the same pen and pushed under the chain link. Both times he came to this pen I had two ponies and a donkey in the corral.......
His next two times he came into the open side of one of my buildings and got birds who were roosting in there.(That is when the pics were taken.) They were some who normally choose to roost up in a tree rather than going into the coop every night. After an ice storm a few weeks ago they started roosting in the building.

I had a coyote kill several chickens. I did see him one morning after loosing some he had killed one that morning fatally injured another that died the next day and was chasing one through my back yard when I shot at it. I had bird shot in my gun and knew it wouldn't kill it but I'm sure I hit it. I think it was the same one that came back several days later and it was stalking around one of the pens. I didn't have my gun handy but had put buckshot in it and went in to get it but when I came out, which was a matter of a seconds it was gone. I had my car parked out not far from the coop and it ran behind my car a disappeared. Haven't seen it back again and have heard of neighbors loosing birds so maybe some one got it. One of my neighbors lost 9 goats to a coyote and another neighbor has lost several of his goats. Coyotes can jump over a 6' fence. My fences are 5' and that was the only way it could have gotten in my pen. There were no breaches anywhere. I looked for digging under the fence of any place it might have gotten in and found none. I have lost more birds in 2013 that the previous 10 years all together. I got a fox , skunks and an owl on my cam. I let a neighbor use my cam and a live trap because she was loosing birds. Finally caught it. It was a possum.

Back
Top Bottom