Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Every year I get does coming into our woods to drop their fawns. :) This was just last week.

So far I have gotten plenty of deer on cam (only posted a small fraction), fox, coyote, hawk and a bunch of unknowns. Animals I have sighted: the same plus owls. Heard fisher and seen sign of bobcat. Took care of a few problems We had a hard winter, only seen one deer (down from five healthy looking deer before winter) since snow melted. Found a scavenged deer carcass... I believe between the coyotes and the snow they were really decimated. Also, the turkeys have been decimated lately too, last year had 4 toms and 6 hens and 2 dozen babies. Only seen two toms and one hen...I think the predators are a little too strong around these parts. Lost 3 guineas and 4 hens in the past 8 months.

Very possible. He's OK though because I find dead critters after every time I see his tracks....
wink.png
But I know what the current problem is. Second coon **Cough** baby bear **Cough** has been brave and good at missing the traps. I will double down and add more....

Pic 19, I don't think is a coon maybe a curious coyote or fox, but the timing may indicate a poor pic of the coon. However, the little masked bugger will meet his maker soon enough. I

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom