Posting pictures from mobile

I'm with AT&T also, I will look into the upgrade. I don't have much mobile data either, so I usually use our house wifi also.

There is a lot I like with the interface of the new version of Android, but it also is slower. That might just be a change in the sensitivity of button pushes, I have to poke around settings and see.

I have a Samsung Galaxy ta 3and it wont let me post pics from mobile verson or web version on it.

Which version of Android is it running?
You should be able to find that by going to settings / general / about device

My phone wouldn't post pix when I was running a version 4.x, but once it upgraded to 5.x it worked.

I'm using Rooster Booster vitamins & Electroltes for my 5 weeks old chicks and five week old ducklings should I use something different for my ducklings and when do I stop adding this to their water??? My a new mom to all this?

I have an I phone 5S and when I tried to upload pictures from my device nothing happens except the cancel button becomes Permanently part of my phone

Are you using the app or the browser to access the site? If browser, which one? If not the browser, please try the same process while using the browser to access the mobile version of the site.

Thanks
I don't know why it wouldn't work on the app but when I put it on the Internet it work

Back
Top Bottom