Posting pictures from mobile

I have never ever had problems posting pictures even when others have up until this week. Past few days actually. I have heard lots of others having issues too.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6 (an Android phone) with Chrome browser, no app (I've heard app doesn't let you post pictures though).

My problem is I hit the picture icon, I hit upload from my device, I hit documents (mine has camera aka take a new picture and documents, choos a picture) and choose my picture aaaandddd.... nothing. Blank box here where I'm typing. It has always worked for me and posted the link. Now it does not. Occasionally it would freeze loading on the black page but I would exit and try again and it would work fine. Now when I go to post it is totally blank and does not post.

Wait... it just worked... it hasn't worked in days.

I doubt it will be consistent though

I was right, didn't work on another page :(

And discovered s new piece to the problem. Black page simply goes away. Doesnt stay on it and load pic.

I'm using a NOKIA and my phone works off of Windows 10 and I can't figure out how to post pics. Can anyone help?

Go to the bottom of any page, switch to "desktop" mode and post them from there. Then you can switch back to mobile mode. Its a total PITA, but that's the only way I have found to do it on my Windows Nokia.

Back
Top Bottom