Posting pictures from mobile

Trying this. I can only view pictures I have already posted to BYC, can't access my photos on the phone?

Last edited:
I use a Nokia Windows Mobile phone. Desktop mode works for pics, but its a pain to re-size the boxes to where I can get to all the buttons. I just tried the mobile again, and it finds my camera roll and allows me to choose a pic. I get to the "Embed an Image" screen that says "I am not uploading any copyrighted or offensive material" and shows the file name of the picture I chose, I hit submit, but it does not embed the pic.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for the quick response and my laziness getting back to this issue. I'm not sure which browser/version I'm using, just the BYC app. Reading the "known issues" FAQ it says that there is no work around unless I update my OS. So, I may have to do that?

Did your phone do an automatic upgrade? I just checked mine and still the same.

It downloaded the upgrade on its own (I have it set to only download when it's on wifi, to save data charges). Then a message popped up saying the upgrade was ready to install, and giving me the option to install at that time or later (or to decline). I'm on AT&T

Back
Top Bottom