"Poultry Shaming Photo Contest" MAY~Land of the Free Because of the brave HAL w/hosts Mike & Sally

Entry #1

Supposed to be leaving Big Boy alone to recover from bleeding toenail... So of course I flew on top of his cage singing my lungs out!

Last edited:
Entry #2

I don't know how to stop going after the hens.... For gosh sake white things keep falling out of them every day and that isn't normal, so I must chase them all around the coop aka the barn. When Daddy brings in the two injured hens now healed I tried to sit on them.... So Daddy had to shoo me away so I jumped on his arm and whipped my wings in his face.

Last edited:
Entry #4

I pecked my mom's ear even though I acted like I was going to play with the hoodie string.... because I wanted to peck her gemstone earring (just the typical gem you get when your ears get pierced...) It was shiny and guineas love shiny things.

)

Last edited:
This chicken scares me....
hide.gif
She's very intense LOL, but she and the white chicken are actually two of my favorites. Every morning I sit down and they come running and LEAP into my lap. Cleo (barred rock) gets my right leg and Sassy (Delaware) gets my left. They snuggle down in the crooks of my arms and sleep until I make them get up :) I've learned to keep my eyeballs away from Cleo though!

Back
Top Bottom