Prairie Flower Block Swap

Did my blocks cause any issues?
hide.gif
Nope looked perfect to me!!!

Some of you maybe wondering what it is I put in with your blocks, Google it and maybe some day it will be valuable. I'm being mysterious cause I think Majack and fenrosie will be nicely surprised, but I didn't think to send fenrosie's out until just now, as you know she asked me to hold on to her blocks and ship the 2 sets together, so we will let the cat out of the bag when Majack gets her blocks.

@fenrosie do you want me to hold your surprise or send it to you,, even if you are told what it is you still will not know exactly what it is, lol or should I say which it is.

Well I am sewing the blocks together already but a little different. I am sewing them in sets of 4 and adding a 6 inch border all around. I am making baby quilts. Most if not all will probably go the the NICU to be used to cover isollettes for preemies. On another board I have a thread going for collecting preemie quilts, orphan blocks and fabrics for a hospital my triplet grand daughters were born at. I am sewing all the prairy blocks into these baby quilt tops. One top is done and looks really cute. Thank you everyone for helping me in making these cute preemie quilts for the NICU. Thank you katsdar for all your hard work. The little extra is very special! (I don't want to give it away)

Well I am sewing the blocks together already but a little different. I am sewing them in sets of 4 and adding a 6 inch border all around. I am making baby quilts. Most if not all will probably go the the NICU to be used to cover isollettes for preemies. On another board I have a thread going for collecting preemie quilts, orphan blocks and fabrics for a hospital my triplet grand daughters were born at. I am sewing all the prairy blocks into these baby quilt tops. One top is done and looks really cute. Thank you everyone for helping me in making these cute preemie quilts for the NICU. Thank you katsdar for all your hard work. The little extra is very special! (I don't want to give it away)
Please post a pic, and your quite welcome, and glad you like the little something

Back
Top Bottom