Puppy Pictures!

Sorry for being so particular 🤣🙈

That said… anyone have a border collie!? 🤣🙈
Hi Dawg - Long time, no chat! I've been hiding ... Here's a pic of the new man in my life. Meet Echo - He's supposed to be a Border Collie X German Shepherd mix, but he's definitely got something else in him, as well. He's much too big for either of those breeds and he's got webbed feet. Add in his super soft coat and the fact that he drools when he's nervous and the vet's pegged him as part Newfie. He's on the short side of two years old, so Newfie DNA means that my 75 pound "puppy" is gonna keep growing for a while. Yay?

Attachments

• Echo Gotcha Pic.JPG
    Echo Gotcha Pic.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
Hi Dawg - Long time, no chat! I've been hiding ... Here's a pic of the new man in my life. Meet Echo - He's supposed to be a Border Collie X German Shepherd mix, but he's definitely got something else in him, as well. He's much too big for either of those breeds and he's got webbed feet. Add in his super soft coat and the fact that he drools when he's nervous and the vet's pegged him as part Newfie. He's on the short side of two years old, so Newfie DNA means that my 75 pound "puppy" is gonna keep growing for a while. Yay?
He’s so cute!! 😍😍 could possibly be Great Pyrenees too? I find those dogs really get around 🤣🤣🤣 I know 4 Pyr mixes, all vastly different in looks and personality. Two are actually short coated like a pit or lab. It’s interesting. My brothers dog they were sure was Newfie wasnt. He’s an eclectic mixture lol no pyr though. It’s odd. Yours could be Newfie too though. We did DNA tests lol

Back
Top Bottom