Puppy Pictures!

Pics
Who doesn't? Especially a standard. I haven't met many standards. All Poodles are rediculously cute!
A lot of people don’t cause they think they’re frou frou dogs or prefer doodles or “manly”dogs which, tbh, doodles can be great, but I think if more people knew you can cut a poodle any way you want, including doodle cuts, instead of just the show cuts and how athletic and awesome they are then more people would just get a poodle lol I think people picture them all like the toys aka huge attitude but not all are like that lol

Who doesn't? Especially a standard. I haven't met many standards. All Poodles are rediculously
A lot of people don’t cause they think they’re frou frou dogs or prefer doodles or “manly”dogs which, tbh, doodles can be great, but I think if more people knew you can cut a poodle any way you want, including doodle cuts, instead of just the show cuts and how athletic and awesome they are then more people would just get a poodle lol I think people picture them all like the toys aka huge attitude but not all are like that lol
Agreed. When my beloved black lab passed away last November, I decided it was time for a change. I was drawn to the standard poodle breed for their lack of shedding, ability to be a running/hiking partner with plenty of endurance, and their personality. Historically they were a hunting dog breed and have retained many of those desirable traits. I love the puppy cut look and find it very easy to maintain, so he’ll probably just stay in it. Plus I find the shaved feet a bit creepy, haha. I do get asked often if he is a doodle because of his color and haircut, but it just provides an opportunity to tell people how great standard poodles are.

I always thought that they looked frou frou but I always liked the one from the movie Look Whose Talking Now

Agreed. When my beloved black lab passed away last November, I decided it was time for a change. I was drawn to the standard poodle breed for their lack of shedding, ability to be a running/hiking partner with plenty of endurance, and their personality. Historically they were a hunting dog breed and have retained many of those desirable traits. I love the puppy cut look and find it very easy to maintain, so he’ll probably just stay in it. Plus I find the shaved feet a bit creepy, haha. I do get asked often if he is a doodle because of his color and haircut, but it just provides an opportunity to tell people how great standard poodles are.
I'm sorry for your loss :hugs

I'm sorry for your loss
Thank you. He lived a long, happy life and was one of the greatest pets I’ve ever had. He loved chasing balls, riding in the boat, and running with me. This is him just a few days before he passed away. Labs are wonderful family pets without a doubt.

5E26F754-5E93-44F0-8F47-886D7E8824D5.jpeg

Sorry you lost your Lab! Labs are great dogs too. :hugs totally get the wanting something different thing though. I think a lot of people don’t realize they were originally hunting dogs. They’re badass! Hahaha ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you. He lived a long, happy life and was one of the greatest pets I’ve ever had. He loved chasing balls, riding in the boat, and running with me. This is him just a few days before he passed away. Labs are wonderful family pets without a doubt.

View attachment 3161062
Sounds like he was amazing!!

View attachment 3161062
He was beautiful. Im so sorry for your loss.
We've lost so many the last few years. It's hard, but they've all left us with wonderful memories.

Back
Top Bottom