Quiet, "decrowed" Blue Andalusian Cockerel,

bluedogsonly

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 1, 2011
Up for sale is a young Blue Andalusian rooster that I have performed my crow reduction or "decrowing" procedure. He is very quiet, you really can't tell when he crows behind a closed door. He still can make the cackles and such, just much quieter. The guy is not a man fighter and seems to get along well with the other birds. If you are looking for a quiet, pretty young rooster to add to you hens. He's the one. I also have other quiet roosters available. Check out the youtube video.

He is $200. I am willing to ship, buyer pays $13 box fee and any other required testing for your state plus actual shipping costs. I am NPIP certified clean. Please visit my thread on rooster decrowing or my website, http://www.quietroosters.wordpress.com. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.

Dr. James

Last edited:
I would like to buy him if he is still available Text me at (510) 417-7338. If you have any other rooster for sale as well we would like to take them. I would take any decrowed rooster.
-john

I would like to buy him if he is still available Text me at (510) 417-7338. If you have any other rooster for sale as well we would like to take them. I would take any decrowed rooster.
-john

This is a really really old post. The original poster has not been on since 2016.

I am betting he has been sold or passed from age by now.

Hey if I were to ask you to take a rooster and decrow it and send it to me for money would you do it? I heard there is a place to decrow them in Colorado? You can text me at (510)-417-7338

Back
Top Bottom