Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
Some rabbit does become unpleasant when they become adults, but some don't. This one didn't; her mother and her sisters were always delightful, friendly animals, too.

Here she is in her role as Chester on the show One Tree Hill:

Is itvtrue that hnspayed does will have lots of nestjngbhabuts because I read threw a site that does don't make good pets because of territorial things etc.I called my vet for spay but she said its to invasive all their little bodies and that boys are way easier to fix.Is she right?
Yes, spaying rabbits can be risky, compared to dogs or cats. I had my girl done at the rabbit vet. The regular vet wanted me to sign a disclaimer that she could die.... They don't handle anaesthetic that well.

The reason I did it is because I'd been told that they have an increased risk of uterine cancer (?, something) if left entire. Many don't do it, and just make sure the males are "done".

Dityo my dutch is nice she had went threw the whole pulling fur fake pregnency stage (She would spit all that fur and chunjs all behind my pillow,just happen to find her nesting spot)

Some rabbit does become unpleasant when they become adults, but some don't. This one didn't; her mother and her sisters were always delightful, friendly animals, too.

Here she is in her role as Chester on the show One Tree Hill:
That is so cool! Did you own her when she was a star on there, how did you go about doing that?

It was just one of those things. I knew someone whose job was providing animals for the movie/television studio folks; she had used some of my animals in the past. When this particular production company told her they wanted a rabbit, she knew I had rabbits, so she called me. I told her I had one that I thought would be perfect, and she was. At first, I think they meant it just as a one-off, but the rabbit kinda grew on people.
smile.png

It was just one of those things. I knew someone whose job was providing animals for the movie/television studio folks; she had used some of my animals in the past. When this particular production company told her they wanted a rabbit, she knew I had rabbits, so she called me. I told her I had one that I thought would be perfect, and she was. At first, I think they meant it just as a one-off, but the rabbit kinda grew on people.
smile.png
Again, that is so cool!

She was a "false dwarf" Holland Lop that weighed over 5 pounds, so for her breed, she was very big. Also, she was one of those Hollands with a slightly long-ish coat that can make them look bigger than they are. But the kid was pretty small, too.

She looks big. I thought albino was big.albinos small compared to her.so is the kits. Who have gotten to be as big as her. I have trouble seeing them apart if I not close to them.

Back
Top Bottom