Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
not always hormones vs you.Spaying is the best thing.My rabbit was aggressive and we tjough giving her away was best but soon our "Methods" work.

not always hormones vs you.Spaying is the best thing.My rabbit was aggressive and we tjough giving her away was best but soon our "Methods" work.

I know, but she lives with 2 baby rabbits. I just don't want her to injure them, I think another baby rabbit would just be best.

Oh i see.Do not have another cage?You could seperate her till the spay.Baby rabbits shouldnt be put in with adults.Some rabbits once reach about 4 or 5 months they can get territorial and fight eachother or their partner.My rabbit is not the one to deal with others trying to overcome her on her territory.Watch your teen bunnies they may begin to battle for territory just a heads up.

Oh i see.Do not have another cage?You could seperate her till the spay.Baby rabbits shouldnt be put in with adults.Some rabbits once reach about 4 or 5 months they can get territorial and fight eachother or their partner.My rabbit is not the one to deal with others trying to overcome her on her territory.Watch your teen bunnies they may begin to battle for territory just a heads up.

They have a 10x10 ft rabbit house with 2 floors and an enclosed area outside, so they can get away ;)

ok I have a rather crazy question... I have a lop female that has just had babies this morning looks like we stared with 9... One got stepped on during birth and I went in a few hours later to remove the dead one and take a quick count and I close up the cage and was feeding my other rabbits... To look over and see the lop eating one of her babies
1f632.png
... So now I'm worried she will eat more... So far she is doing fine but I'm worried to feed her (putting my hand in her cage) do you think it was just initial Shock? I really don't want to do anything to make her do it again do I need to add stuff to her food?

ok I have a rather crazy question... I have a lop female that has just had babies this morning looks like we stared with 9... One got stepped on during birth and I went in a few hours later to remove the dead one and take a quick count and I close up the cage and was feeding my other rabbits... To look over and see the lop eating one of her babies
1f632.png
... So now I'm worried she will eat more... So far she is doing fine but I'm worried to feed her (putting my hand in her cage) do you think it was just initial Shock? I really don't want to do anything to make her do it again do I need to add stuff to her food?
They will often eat the dead ones.

So, I found someone with a Flemish Giant crossed with a Holland Lop... It amazed me that a tiny rabbit could even do that....
The person said they get between 15-20 lbs, and has had these crosses before. Anybody know if this is true?

We plan on getting Ditto spayed and finding her a friend.This time something a bit more rare.Lionheads or a lop.

Back
Top Bottom