Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
I've been proven wrong! Thanks for the correction bunnylady. I do see now how he is an otter. Sure some dwarfs come out with bigger ears. In the dwarf picture bunnylady posted notice how its head is a lot rounder and your pic is more of an oval shape. Of course that could be narrowed down to either him being mixed breed or him just not meeting the standard. It can sometimes be quite hard determining the breed of a rabbit if the ancestry of it has not been recorded. He's seems a sweet bunny and for a pet thats all that matters!

It can sometimes be quite hard determining the breed of a rabbit if the ancestry of it has not been recorded.
Same with mixed-breed dogs, and chickens. Once you've got "other stuff" and no idea about the parentage, it could be anything. A parent could be mixed and then it gets what we call Heinz (in dogs, anyway).

I think he's pretty. (I'm incorrigible, I think everything is pretty....even breeds I'm not that keen on I can see something nice in. )

Briar-Rose is growing up! Almost 6 months old, and I'm in love.
love.gif

Too cute! I love lops! Looking into getting her a friend, but not sure if I need to spay her first
I would.My rabbit (Who is a Doe,)had 2 partners who were does,all she did was rip their fur,abuse them,and continuously "HUMP" them.She was defiantly the dominant one.

I just got my first rabbit last Saturday at a Chickenstock. She's a Dutch. I am already in love with her. She had been weaned from her mother for about two weeks when I got her, so I'm estimating she's between 6 and 8 weeks old. She's such a sweetheart. She has already figured out the pet stairs I have for my old arthritic cat so now I'll be minding my own business and suddenly she'll be on the bed with me :lol:

Since she's my first rabbit, I'm totally open to any advice anyone has for me :) Right now she lives in a cage in my bedroom with plenty of out time to roam around, but she will also be getting a really nice hutch to be in outside when the weather is nice so she can enjoy the grass and sunshine.

I would post a picture but she will NOT hold still for one, lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom