Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
I actually did, contact the breeder, she said she bit everything. When I got her she was biting the cage. I may regime her (to a very nice home) in a few weeks.

OK, the friend I mentioned above's rabbit actually died not long after it started biting. I can remember if she got it to quit biting or not, and I'm actually not in contact with this person anymore so I cannot check with them to see what they did. Hope everything works out alright!

Could anybody assist me on potty training my rabbit/She was really good about using it until I started cover it in with hay.Now she is using and peeing under her water bottle.What can i do?

Bun Bun doesn't really look like an English Lop. English are big rabbits, weighing 10 pounds and up. There is a somewhat similar breed being developed that is called the velveteen lop. V Lops are about half the size of English (5 - 6 lbs), and have Rex coats. Does that desciption sound like it might fit Bun Bun?

Which is better
Dwarf Hot ot
Dutch
Dwarf Netherland.
I am going to a breeders today, to pick up a rabbit. They have a free Chinchilla Netherland
And a free Dutch. I am also looking to find a Hot ot. Which is a better "cuddle bunny" meaning, has a good temperate. Also which is bigger?

Which is better
Dwarf Hot ot
Dutch
Dwarf Netherland.
I am going to a breeders today, to pick up a rabbit. They have a free Chinchilla Netherland
And a free Dutch. I am also looking to find a Hot ot. Which is a better "cuddle bunny" meaning, has a good temperate. Also which is bigger?
All those breeds have good qualities. I guess you already picked up a rabbit since you posed yesterday. I know all three of those breeds are small, good temperament (generally), and all seem like good pets. Dutch are the biggest. About 4-6 lbs I believe.

Back
Top Bottom