Reasons for getting Chickens in the first place(Pics)

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
We got chickens a little over four years ago so our Grands could get a taste of country life. A few of my favorite pics of them at my house and maybe a few chickens thrown in.

100_0647.jpg

Youngest GD. Call this pic. Country Girl
Next is another Granddaughter

100_0454.jpg

Oldest Granddaughter
100_0478.jpg

Tea Party

100_0587.jpg

Picking Flowers
100_0412.jpg

Oh, Well that is a lot. I will show some others later. Hope you enjoy. I will have to get some of the boys later. I just DSL and I don't have my pictures all transferred yet. to my new puter

Okay, I am trying to locate a few of the boys on photobucket. Here is next to youngest Grandson last yrs. pic. He is huge. Just turned two last month and is 36 in. tall and weighs thirty six pd.

100_1557.jpg

Cousins

100_1604.jpg

Oldest Grand son in middle

100_1683.jpg

All but youngest grandson in this one

100_1699.jpg

OK, can I be your grandkid?! I wanna tea party like that one, with the hat and the foofoo pretty table and chairs! You go, Grandma! I love to see Grand Parents lovin'on their Grand Babies! Our parents don't do that with our kids, but you can bet your Aunties Uncle that I will be doing that with mine, Lord Willing!

Tanya

Quote:
hi, it is close to Muscle Shoals up near Birmingham. what is your town near? i think i have heard of it but not sure what part it is in.
I saw the other pics you added are you in the one with the grandkids? you sound like a great grandma. i had a wonderful grandma and got to spend alot of time with her and my grandpa. i miss them terribly. my parents aren't like they were. they had me late in life and are just different. i want to be like my grandma and grandpa were to me if i am ever blessed with grandkids.

Thanks ya'll, I love being a grandmother to eight grands. They all live near and it is such fun. I had some out here this morning and of course they all had to hold chicks that I have in the utility sink in a plastic box. Grandson was crowing like a rooster and saying peep peep. Now. if we can just get him to talk.
Wendy I know where Muscle Shoals is. It is north Al. We live in Dothan. About 100 miles north of Panama City, Fl. 100 miles south of Montgomery.
If I can get my pictures retreived off of the old puter I have some great pictures of a spend the nite party with granddaughters. We had a ball.

Back
Top Bottom