Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

Pics
It may be that way with yours, but from the Leahy manual I read, the water pan was placed above the top tray. I was also speaking from experience with my own leahy cabinet incubator.

I bought a Farm Master today. I'm not sure all the wood is redwood, it turns on & heats, but the outside is on the poor side, wood is all dried. Any suggestions on how to do something with the wood so it looks better? After I clean it up? I am hoping to rewire it, even if it doesn't need it because the wires are very old.....

Has all drawers & water tray. I think just needs a clean up & maybe some new wire. I'll find out after the test run tomorrow.

I bought a Farm Master today. I'm not sure all the wood is redwood, it turns on & heats, but the outside is on the poor side, wood is all dried. Any suggestions on how to do something with the wood so it looks better? After I clean it up? I am hoping to rewire it, even if it doesn't need it because the wires are very old.....

Has all drawers & water tray. I think just needs a clean up & maybe some new wire. I'll find out after the test run tomorrow.
Well I am currently working on one that was pretty dirty. I am cleaning the outside and then applying a thin coat of mineral Oil. It really looks better.

Congrats! I'd LOVE to see pics! What is the egg capacity?

Back
Top Bottom