I did not know milk can be canned. I thought only solution was to make cheese, to keep for extended time. :idunno
I didn't know until recently, either. I did some research on it because I wanted to find a good way to store it for an extended period of time.
I did make a bunch of cheese earlier this year, too, though. It's in the cheese fridge aging right now. It will be ready to eat this winter.

Here are some banana squash that were harvested yesterday. Some of them are over 2 feet long!
View attachment 1913060
These are just some of the tomatoes. So far we've got over 18 bushels, and we're not done picking them yet.
View attachment 1913061
My kitchen is so full of produce right now, I can barely walk. :lol:
I'll get more pics soon. :)
Banana squash!? I have gardened for years and have not ever seen seed or grown this variety. Is it a winter squash, like butternut squash? Very cool!!

I seen that you were greeting newcomers:thumbsup
What is nice on the music threads,,,, is it exposes different music that many normally would not run across. Well, you know how diversity is GREAT..
WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT UP WITH BUSY TIME HARVEST, YOU WILL BE MORE ON POSTING:highfive:

I seen that you were greeting newcomers:thumbsup
What is nice on the music threads,,,, is it exposes different music that many normally would not run across. Well, you know how diversity is GREAT..
WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT UP WITH BUSY TIME HARVEST, YOU WILL BE MORE ON POSTING:highfive:
I will post on the music threads. :) Can you please give me links to them?
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom