shelbyw

Songster
6 Years
Jul 1, 2015
North Carolina
My Coop
My Coop
UPDATE: All boys have a new home together
I am in need of giving these 3 roosters a new home since I have 8 other boys. They are 17 1/2 weeks old. They can be re-homed separately and I can only re-home to local people such as Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia. I will not be able to meet, but you can come pickup the rooster(s). I currently reside in North Carolina and Georgia is about 5 hours away. Please message me for more info if interested. I will only release more info for people that are seriously interested.
The pictures do not do these boys justice on how beautiful their plumage is.:)
  • I will be gone to Florida from May 16-August 3rd, but I will still take any offers and will send you directions so someone can meet you to give you the rooster(s).
First pic: Blue foot tag
Name: Pepper
Breed: Black Copper Maran
blue.jpg

Picture 2: Pink foot tag
Name: Rocky
Breed: Black Copper Maran
pink.jpg

Picture 3: no tag
Name: Pixel
Breed: Olandsk Dwarf(true bantam breed)
dwarf2.jpg

dwarf.jpg

Attachments

• dwarf.jpg
    dwarf.jpg
    880.3 KB · Views: 0
  • dwarf2.jpg
    dwarf2.jpg
    981.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i live in hickory NC if you have a nice rooster that is non aggressive,And healthy I am willing to take one..And if anyone near me has any hens that need a home please let me know

i live in hickory NC if you have a nice rooster that is non aggressive,And healthy I am willing to take one..And if anyone near me has any hens that need a home please let me know
I currently do not have any for offer at the moment since these 3 have a home, but I am sure I will have some in the near future :) I would suggest joining a group of some sort like on Facebook that people offer chickens on if you think that would benefit.

Back
Top Bottom