Royal Palms

Love turkeys

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will take her!!!!! Yesterday I just got 3 Royal Palms, 3 Narragansett and a Bourbon Red. All day old peeps. Very curious and inquisitve! Reach my hand in and they run right up to it. Keeping my fingers crossed that they make it. So far so good. Will get better pics later.

O she is pretty but not for sale I have some of her baby's hathing now
hit.gif
in regards to not for sale. And I agree, she is pretty. Are you incubating or is she sitting on them? I find it very entertaining to watch the chicks. Good luck!!

Thank you I have a broody chicken setting on them I am hoping they are pure bred so if possible I can breed o and I see u are in central pa what town if u are close I can breed them and send u some eggs through the chicken train

Last edited:
I have a RP hen sitting on some eggs, early this week, she had swapped nest with another hen a Narragansett, when I move her back to her nest, a little chick fell from under her. One of my chickens must have laid one and I did not notice. They should hatch in a few days.
Here she is in her nest box,

and this is what fell from under her, she must have carry it to the other nest under her wing when she moved. At first I thought it was one of her poults. Now this little one is with a chicken that had some babies last week, I tucked her under the hen at night and now is doing fine with her new family.

Back
Top Bottom