Rushed KiKi to the vet this morning

Quote:
Me too! It costs me $100 just to walk in the door at an emergency vet here..
hmm.png

I hope Kitty gets better soon!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Thanks y'all. A urinary tract stone may not seem like a big deal to some, but it scared the bejeebers outta me after what we just went thru with Charlie.

Quote:
So glad to hear KiKi is ok!!!
hugs.gif
Pet people umderstand each other
wink.png
I dook Diesel to the vet yesterday thinking he had CANCER because I found a lump under his arm
gig.gif
Now it just seems silly- but at the time I was a little paniced
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Sure! All you have to do is move to Podunk, Arkansas.
wink.png

I searched long and hard before I found this one. A good vet, one that truly cares about the animals and not the $$$, is hard to find.

Quote:
I would be sure to check with vet first. My SIL's cat almost died from eating raisins. The first time they did not know what it was. They figured it out the second time he almost died.

Quote:
I would be sure to check with vet first. My SIL's cat almost died from eating raisins. The first time they did not know what it was. They figured it out the second time he almost died.

The vet said KiKi could have cranberry juice or Craisans, which are dried cranberries, not raisans.
wink.png

Hi Gritsar,
So glad to hear that Kiki is going to be okay. I've heard (at least in humans), that passing a stone is one of the most painful things.
I'm starting to hear more and more about how cat food in many cases is made of stuff that's not good for the cat in many ways.
I hope everything turns out well for Kiki and she's on the mend.
These furry little friends of ours are so important to us and enrich our lives so much!

Back
Top Bottom