Sdwd

Sorry Tim, but I lost my Ellie girl last week and so I'm down to just one Del girl and she's not really laying much at this time. Besides, she hasn't been with Milio since they were youngsters, so I'm of no help there. :( Hope you can find some good quality girls in the near future. If you're still interested in Milio in a few months, just let me know. I love that silly bugger to pieces, but as I've said before, I'd far rather see him have a home where he has girls all his own than to see him continue to be a bachelor here. He's such a sweet boy and it would do my heart good to see that trait passed on.
wink.png

This would be four, but no I don't have any of Kathy's. I tried to get some but can't.

This would be my own, a couple of birds from Cynthia and a few hens from Paul Harter. I'm hoping these will be better. I have one rooster and he's way to skinny.

I'll be ordering eggs to hatch since I've no other options.

My original rooster passed as did George from Cynthia. Things have take a turn for the worse with my Delawares.
sad.png

This would be four, but no I don't have any of Kathy's. I tried to get some but can't.

This would be my own, a couple of birds from Cynthia and a few hens from Paul Harter. I'm hoping these will be better. I have one rooster and he's way to skinny.

I'll be ordering eggs to hatch since I've no other options.

My original rooster passed as did George from Cynthia. Things have take a turn for the worse with my Delawares.
sad.png
Hang in there Rancher - all the Kathymos are starting to hatch except me - I think my hens joined the convent LOL

Hang in there Rancher - all the Kathymos are starting to hatch except me - I think my hens joined the convent LOL

Believe it I wouldn't mind just roosters to add to my girls. Eggs of course would be nice but I would settle for roosters at this point. I don't know anyone in NY that has Delaware, even though I sold a few chicks over the years. They must not have kept them or bred them.

The ones I've seen at the NYS fair have not been good. Other shows you don't see Delawares.

Tim, you could still have Milio if you wanted him.
wink.png
He is a big honkin' boy! Thighs like a turkeys!
gig.gif
I'll be trimming his spurs tonight. Poor guy is starting to trip over the dang things. Just let me know if you want him. I'll even give him a bath before making the trip. How could you beat a deal like that!?!

Back
Top Bottom